Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How to make money with Global Domains International (GDI)

What is your Opinion on GDI (Global Domains International)


Most people would be asking if it is a scam or not, but to tell you folks some idea, it is still paying its members. But, there is a condition to this one. If you are wise and going to spend something to invest in such a program, think first before you let go of something even if it is just a mere amount. I have been invited a lot of times by my friends about GDI. So i told them, let me do some research first and see if I could join you guys. Well the first thing I did was to search on Google about this one. I have found a lot of interesting topics and into forums where they discuss about this site.

Some says it is good since they get the investment they have. Well, good for them since they knew a person who's going to invest money just like them. But how about people who is poor in referring members that if they hear you speak about "PAYING", they got allergic to it and just simply say "NO". This is true. To my observation, a person specially a newbie who does not have enough earnings yet may not be able to invest. Global Domain is a site that offers a product none other than their site, free for 7 days only if you like ,you can proceed and invest from them. What?? did I hear it right? Yes, because they are selling a domain for $10. If you would study it further more, most people who owns their own domain, would be more interested to pay less than $10 to host their site.

GDI does the same with the offer of hosting, but it is much more expensive. And you don't have much control about your own domain if you purchase from them. Now, let me explain further more, they also offer instruction CDs DVDs and for what? for an amount $162, too much for me. Maybe if I reside in US, or to where shipping is free, i will in no doubt get it. But if I am going to be charge for that, sorry, I would not buy it. Global Domains International offers to pay you $1 per person you get undel 5 levels and they have a bonus of $100 if you were able to recruit 5 new members under you, of course they will also invest $10 just like you. Think of this, if let's say you are going to shoulder that $50, you get $100 back right? fair enough, but, theres a BIGGG but, don't forget that $162 for the DVDs as included.

Now that's where you will get sour. I don't know why they offer such a big amount, where in some sites only offer $2 for hosting a Domain. You cant even design your site to the grandest if you select GDI. So what will be the edge here, recruiting people only. Hhhmmmm, well it is your choice if you were to ask me. If you think people will join under you and easily pay more than that amount I have said, then go for it, I have nothing against it at all. Maybe that system works for you, but It will never work for me. I have nothing against GDI, this is just my personal opinion too and I am entitled to say it.