Sunday, December 19, 2010

Earn money with Mylot - My 5th Payment Proof



mylot logo
I got my 5th payment from Mylot. For me this is the best site if you are serious about Paid to Post sites. I do have other PTP sites too, but I will always stick to Mylot because they have been constant in paying their members via Paypal.


I started my venture in Mylot last month of February. And even if I am now busy with my work online, I still do make it a point to stop by and pay a visit to Mylot because this is the only site I see that has been a news maker to me. It has been my regular doze of knowledge and gather tips from fellow friends and mylotters who share their experience on other Sites, even most people post for personal problems, I still try and read what other members reply as an answer.


If you want to pass by time and share your information and opinions, then Mylot is for you. Hard work, patience and being stubborn is needed in order for you to like Mylot. Why? because this site is not a Get-Rich Quick Scheme. They pay small amount of cent per quality post you make. I do am sure a lot of people have left the site thinking that there is a much more greener pasture on the other side.


But if you try to look at it in a different angle, I can say that Mylot has a lot more benefit than that. So that is why, I am still active there, and even if I will not be able to reach the monthly payout of $10.00, i would still continue being an active member there. here is my latest payment proof fresh from the grill 


mylot 5th payment