Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Make money by listening to music at SliceThePie.com

slicethepie
Slice the pie is a site that pays you to review every song you hear on promising bands and artists. The site pays even International members but I don't know now if they have changed their rule since most members from UK and other European countries earn more here. At first I was skeptical, until I signed up to give the site a try. I was able to review song after song after song. You need to understand that you have to give a fair judgment on each band or performers. This will help them improve and craft their skills to bring their very best. It will be just so tiring to hear every different genres of songs. The creepiest thing I don't like to hear are shouts and moans or catching breaths of artists. You need to totally spread your ratings to make it balance. Others say that you need to rate them from 4-7 and not more than 10, but i wonder how can I totally spread my rate if I dont give 1's or 10's? My problem starts on how can i reach a two level stars to earn real money. When you are a newbie you are a one star scout, and you will get to have v 0.10 (vouchers) which means this is entitled for you to buy shares or invest on an artist at low rate of 5GBP or equivalent value of v5.00(voucher). I was on 100 plus reviews on track till i got two stars and i earned only 0.57 pense then it went back again to pathetic one star rate.
Somebody told me that the ratings were suppose tobe like this, when a scout does 15 reviews of tracks for 30minutes, the earning (assuming only) would be like this:

1 star scout = 45p
2 star scout = 75p
3 star scout = 1.05GBP
4 star scout = 1.35GBP
5 star scout = 1.80GBP

But they did changed the ratings now, and if a newbie wants to earn real money, it would take time. Most of it they give only vouchers to support artists. But you gain nothing from there, since if you invested, you will only get a small portion of what the artist earns when they make it to the top of course. I find STP boring so I totally stopped reviewing songs. Even if I get an accuracy of 90% and reviewed 200 tracks, the rate is still flat. Now here is the ttricky part, when i came backto their site, you know what happened? My eyes popped out to see that they changed their ratings. Here is what they have changed, as I slipped down my chair trying to think if it was a nightmare. Here is the new rules applied:

24/7 scouting room
1 star scout = v0.04
2 star scout = v0.05
3 star scout = .05p
4 star scout = .07p
5 star scout = .10p

While on Bebo room (which will be open soon byDecember , the rate was this )

1 star scout = v0.10
2 star scout = 0.03p
3 star scout = 0.05p
4 star scout = 0.07p
5 star scout = 0.10p

I guess this is still good for those who already earned money, but as for newbie, I don't think I will try my luck. I would rather review a product than to review songs I cannot and all they can give is vouchers, not real money. It's all up to you if you want to join this site.