Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Updated Good News for Likaholix

Dear fellow readers at my blog, I have been away for so long and got busy and wasn't able to update to you my status on the sites I have been earning online. Well, recently, I have won another $10 at Likaholix and so far I have made $40( if Likaholix) will not cancel my winning prize for the third time since they thought I was saying on my blog that they were a scam site, when the fact of the matter is, THEY ARE NOT A SCAM SITE folks.

I made this post to clarify myself and to my readers that I have claimed the amount of money in their previous contests and now waiting for the third pay which I have won the contest for the List of Best Soda Drinks. Hopefully the Admin of the site would give me a chance to prove myself clear and to show to people my proof of payment. I will also attach the proofs that I got paid by this site. If I have more time, I'd be updating as well the other online sites I got paid. Have a nice day to all and hope you join me at Likaholix by clicking the link given.